Earn up to ₦500,000 With Your Facebook Account (Read How)
A multinational company with head office in United States is currently offering Nigerians the opportunity to make a minimum of $50/day (₦25,000 every day). This will be achieved by converting the time you spend on Facebook to a minimum of ₦500,000 monthly. That’s less than $2000 monthly.
This has become necessary to cushion the biting effect of the recession.
Applicants will be given an opportunity to interact and collaborate with international brands like Wal-Mart, Alibaba, Macys, Best Buy, Qatar Airways, Cheaptickets.com and many more.
Do not panic because of the compensation%that pay more than $80 daily in Europe and America.
Applicants must have good writing skills and must be able to communicate effectively in English. If you are familiar with social media platforms like FACEBOOK, Twitter, Instagram and others, you are more than welcome to apply.
$40/day (₦25,000) this will largely depend on the number of task you are assigned.
Payments are sent directly to your bank account monthly in US Dollars
– An applicant must have access to the internet
– Excellent verbal and written skills in English language.
– Creative thinker (Be able think out of the box)
– Must be familiar with social media
– Must be ready to undergo a CPA training (Training is NOT free, but on your first day, you will be trained on how to earn your first $65, you can replicate this daily).